We Answered Many Questions
Next Winner In
Buy tickets and enter in to the next draw
Frequently Asked Questions
Playing our competitions is simple! First (1) create an account by clicking here, (2) then once logged into your account navigate to the competition you wish to enter, (3) select your numbers or use our random number picker, answer the question and proceed to checkout.
If the competition is not full, the timer will add some time in order for all the tickets to sell on the competition. This will happen a maximum of 4 times then if the competition is still not sold out a cash alternative will be awarded instead and only the people that have entered will go into the live draw.
We use our complete random ball machine in order to pick our competition winner. These draws can be watched live from our facebook page.
Our standard maximum entries per user is set to 25 for any one competition, however some competitions may be even more or less limited. Please check the specific competition stats to view the maximum ticket amount for that specific competition.
1. We think we’ve got some great prizes. Whether you fancy taking the holiday of a lifetime, getting behind the wheel of a brand new sports car, donning the latest technology or embarking on a completely new experience, we’ve got it all on our Competitions, which refresh every couple of weeks.
2. We have fantastic odds. Most online raffling websites charge crazy mark-ups on the real value of their prizes; we’ve seen cars being sold at 5x cost, electronics being flogged at 10x their retail value and all manner of uninspiring prizes being listed at unconscionable margins. These high mark-ups translate to more tickets, and more profit for the website operator, at the expense of the customer. With Lucky-4-U, we take a totally different approach. We keep the number of entries low relative to the cost of the prize, and keep ticket prices low too, meaning that you get a truly fair experience, and ultimately a great chance of winning!
3. We’re totally transparent. We always state the number of tickets available for each Competition (unless it’s a charity Competition, where we want to raise as much money for the charity as possible), and so you will always be able to know exactly what your chances are of winning right from the outset. Moreover, all of our draws are hosted by an independent, audited third party service in random.org, and you can see the outcome of every draw in the publicly available records that they hold here: https://www.random.org/. You’ll be able to see your tickets sitting pretty in each record for the draws you have entered into.
4. We will always keep ticket prices low. With Lucky-4-U, you will never have to pay more than £5 to enter a Competition and secure your chance to win – it’s our philosophy that everyone should have a chance at glory, and that even if you don’t win, you shouldn’t feel hard done by, and you definitely shouldn’t feel a dent in your bank account. Raffling should be a source of light-hearted fun, and we want to keep it that way.
5. Even if you lose, you’ve helped someone win. We give 5% of every ticket purchased to charities that our customers choose when signing up, meaning that every ticket spent on the website helps a good cause, even if you don’t win the grand prize that you were hoping for. We also run Competitions where the vast majority of the tickets sold are donated directly to a particular charity, to support the valuable and varied work that our charity partners do.
Anyone who’s at least 18 years of age and a UK resident can play our Competitions!
You can either enter online through our website or our app, or by submitting a free postal entry. Please see ‘How do I enter a Competition by post?’ for more information.
You will receive an email confirming we have accepted your postal entry. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folders as some email providers may redirect our emails.
All of our not-for-charity Competitions have a maximum number of entries permitted, which varies between each individual Competition.
You must be a member to play our Competitions. The sign-up process takes less than a minute!
Your odds depend on how many tickets are up for sale on the particular Competition. For example, if 100 tickets are available in total and you purchase 20 tickets, you will have a 1 in 5 chance of winning the Competition, or even better if it doesn’t sell out! Unless it’s a Competition for the benefit of a specific charity (where we want to raise as much money as possible), we will always clearly state how many entries are available for each Competition.
Our Competitions run for a fixed number of days, and the duration of each Competition is specified on our website.
If there’s no reserve set in the Competition description (which there almost always won’t be!), then we will always give the prize away, no matter how many tickets are sold. Even if we just sell one ticket, we will still give the prize away. We think this is the only fair way to go!
All entries are final and you will not be able to withdraw from a Competition after you have entered.
Unless stated differently on a Competition description; The draw for each Competition will take place within an hour of the time at which the Competition ends OR after all tickets sell out!
You will receive an e-mail or a call congratulating you! You will also be able to see your name printed on the website as a winner, and if you managed to miss all the announcements, you’ll also likely be put up on social media as a winner. It is super important that you keep your email and telephone details up to date – if we are unable to contact a winner within 21 days of a Competition ending, we reserve the right to re-run the draw and pick a new winner.
You can view the number of tickets you have in your account in the top right corner of the screen, inside the golden ticket. You will also be able to see your spent tickets in the member area.
Charity is right at the heart of our mission, and DESIGNER CLOTING COMPETITIONS currently supports good causes in two key ways: 1. When you sign up to Lucky-4-U, you will be able to select a charity to sponsor. From that moment on, 10% of every Lucky-4-U ticket you purchase will be donated to your selected charity. Our wonderful members have currently raised tens of thousands, and as we grow as a community, we will be able to raise more and more for good causes. (You can change your sponsored charity at any point by editing your profile in the “member area” 2. We also run exclusive charity Competitions, that can be recognised from our turquoise charity logo (insert it if you can). For these Competitions, we donate the majority of all ticket sales we make directly to the specified charity.
We obtain all of our prizes from carefully selected providers, and work closely with reputable firms like Virgin experiences, John Lewis, etc. to make sure that all of our prizes are exactly as described in each Competition.
If there is any problem whatsoever with the prize, from its delivery to the quality of the prize itself, then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us right away by using the ‘?’ button in the bottom right of the screen. We will do our very best to solve the situation right away!
We will either hand-deliver the prize or use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed ® to deliver all our prizes. Should the prize be too large or valuable to send by mail, we will arrange for it to be delivered personally. For car Competitions, depending on where you live, we will either pay your travel expenses for you to come and collect your car, or arrange for the vehicle to be delivered.
You will receive the prize that is specified in each Competition, and normally there will be no cash alternative available. On occasion, we might offer you cash, and this is entirely at our own discretion.
Depending on the location and the nature of the holiday, the date range for taking the holiday offered as a prize will vary.
Absolutely! We would love to hear any prize suggestions you might have – just click the ‘?’ button and send us a message.
If we are unable to contact a winner within 21 days of a Competition ending and the prize is not claimed within this time, then we reserve the right to re-run the draw and pick a new winner.
They most definitely do! We have had hundreds of winners so far, and they were all chosen by a public, auditable, and true random mechanism provided by random.org. You can check out our winners page for a full history of all our winners, available here: Winners The public draws held by random.org are all available on this public register: Random.org You will be able to see your ticket numbers in the draw each time!
The winner is selected via a true random process by random.org, an independent, fully audited third-party entity developed by Dr Mads Haahr of Trinity College Dublin. Most ‘random’ processes used in computer programs are actually pseudo random, which means that they are generated in a predictable fashion using a mathematical formula. This is fine for many purposes, but for drawing a Competition, we want it to be completely random, which is why we use random.org – which uses atmospheric noise to select a truly random number.
Lucky-4-U could not, does not, and will never have any access or control over the outcome of the draw. The entire draw process is performed externally by random.org, and the results of each draw are made publicly available here The draw is stamped in Random.org until the end of time, meaning that we couldn’t affect the process even if we wanted to (which we definitely don’t!).
We are a good-natured company and will never ask anyone to participate in any unreasonable publicity requests. You are absolutely entitled not to participate in anything that you are not comfortable with – the only things we always need are a winner photo, and permission to place this photo on our website.
No need to worry! If you have lost or forgotten your password, just go to the ‘sign in’ page and then click ‘reset password’. If you’ve forgotten the email associated with your account, then please do get in contact with us by clicking the ‘?’ button in the bottom right of the page and we will locate and verify your account.
You can close your account at any time by accessing the ‘member area’ and then clicking the ‘close account’ button at the bottom of the page.
It costs between £1 and £10 for a single entry to Competitions on our website. We want to keep the prices low, because this way we can remain a source of light-hearted fun, and everyone gets the chance to play!
You can pay by debit or credit card on our website, using our payment provider’s secure checkout system. Please be aware that some banks place charges on credit cards when you participate in gambling transactions, and, at times, DESIGNER CLOTING COMPETITIONS gets classified as a gambling transaction by certain banks.
If you receive a message indicating that we were unable to accept your payment, please do double check your details and try again. If you’re still having trouble paying, please get in contact with us at email@example.com or use the live chat feature at the bottom right-hand corner of every page.
Feel free to contact us via our contact us page.